The Information we collect
Information is collected from you when you enter your details into the relevant sections of the website. The information we collect is clearly set out on the web page on which we collect it, and covers the following:
- Personal identification information (name, postcode, phone number, e-mail address)
- Information about your financial circumstances (type of financial advice required and approximate fund value)
Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can refer you to a financial advisor to discuss your personal situation. We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make improvements.
How will we use your data?
We will collect your data so that we can introduce you to an authorised and regulated FCA company for the purposes of providing financial advice.
These companies may, on occasion, send you information or offers that may be of interest to you. You will be able to opt-out of receiving any such communications should you wish.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the form(s) on our website
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
Find a Pensions Advisor is owned by Annecto Marketing Ltd t/a Professional Leads, registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. Our ICO registration number is ZA413811
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and all data entered on our website is encrypted and securely held behind an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and instantaneously entered into our lead generation system held on external secure servers. Should you went your details deleted, we can be contacted using the details provided elsewhere in this policy. Once we contact our lead management system, they perform a soft deletion (from our interface) with a seven day cooling-off period. Once the seven day period expires, the data is hard deleted, from all servers and systems. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your risk.
What are your data protection rights?
These are your data protection rights:
- The right to access - you have the right to request our company provides you with copies of your personal data that we hold. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - you have the right to request that our company corrects any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - you have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - you have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - you have the right to object to our company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or you can write to: The Data Controller, Annecto Marketing Ltd t/a Professional Leads, Lencett House, 45 Boroughgate, Otley, LS21 1AG
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
We have a separate policy on cookies which is available under a separate link under the section of the website headed "Policies".
How to make a complaint
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at the following address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF